POB / RPLS.COM NSPS SURVEYING USA PHOTO AND VIDEO CONTEST
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. CONTEST PERIOD: The POB / RPLS.com NSPS Surveying USA Photo and Video Contest (the“Contest”) commences on 12:00:01 a.m. EST on March 19, 2011 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. EST on April 22, 2011 (the “Contest Period”). This Contest is being sponsored by Trimble and POB.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open to individuals registered on RPLS.com. All Entrants must be 18 years of age or older, at the time of entry into the Contest. Employees, agents and representatives of the Sponsor and its subsidiaries and affiliates, BNP Media and its subsidiaries or affiliates and each of their respective advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to win, nor are the parents, siblings and children of any such employee, agent or representative or any person with whom such employee, agent or representative is domiciled.
3. PRIZES: There will be one prize drawing (“Prize”) consisting of one (1) Trimble Juno SC handheld ($999 retail value) to be given away during the Contest Period. The drawing will take place on April 25, 2011. Additional prizes may include POB surveyor’s hats and cotton T-shirts.
4. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: The Contest is offered electronically via the Internet. All participants who upload photos or videos to RPLS.com with the tag “Surveying USA Photo/Video Contest” will be entered in the Contest. All entrants will receive one entry regardless of the number of photos and videos posted. Photo and video uploads to the RPLS.com site are not required to enter the Contest. Entrants may enter the Contest by using the alternate means of Contest entry set out in item 5.
5. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN - ALTERNATE MEANS OF CONTEST ENTRY: Entrants may receive one entry by legibly printing the Entrant’s name, street address, city, province, postal code, telephone number, complete e-mail address, on a 3 x 5 inch (or 7.5 x 12.5 cm) piece of paper and mailing it to BNP Media–POB, 2401 W. Big Beaver, Suite 700, Troy, MI 48084. All entries become the exclusive property of BNP Media and will not be acknowledged or returned.
6. CONTEST DRAW(S): The draw will be held in Troy, Michigan beginning at 2:00 p.m. EST on the Draw Date from all eligible entries received. Winners will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received by BNP Media by the end of the Contest Period. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The odds of an entry winning any Prize will be the same, whether the entry was automatically generated or by alternate means of entry.
7. PRIZE AWARDING: Winner will be notified by e-mail within 15 days of the drawing. Prizes will be awarded only on verification by BNP Media that all contest requirements have been met by the winners. Each Prize must be accepted as awarded and no substitution, transfer, conversion or assignment of Prizes will be allowed, unless at the discretion of the Sponsor which may substitute a Prize of comparable or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected Entrants at the e-mail address listed on RPLS.com or on the mail-in entries. BNP Media will notify the winner by e-mail within 15 days of the Draw Date. The winner will have ten (10) calendar days from notification to accept the Prize by e-mail, and will be instructed whom to contact at that time. BNP Media Market Research is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. If a selected Entrant cannot be contacted within the allotted time BNP Media reserves the right to void that entry and select another eligible Entrant for that Prize. In order to be declared an official winner, The selected Entrants will be required to complete, sign and return to BNP Media a Declaration and Release Form within seven (7) days of receipt. If a selected Entrant(s) fails to complete, sign and return the Declaration and Release Form to BNP Media within seven (7) days the Sponsor reserves the right to void that entry and select another eligible Entrant for that Prize. By completing, signing and returning the Declaration and Release Form, the Entrant (i) confirms compliance with these Contest Rules and Regulations, (ii) releases and forever discharges the Sponsor, its affiliates and subsidiaries, BNP Media, its affiliates and subsidiaries and their respective advertising and promotional agencies from all claims, demands, damages, actions and causes of action arising or to arise by reason of the acceptance or use of the Prize, and (iii) gives permission to the Sponsor and BNP Media, at their option, to publish or otherwise use the Entrant’s name, address, photograph, voice and comments, without compensation, in any publicity carried out by the Sponsor or BNP Media or their respective advertising agencies. Any Cash Prize awarded will be delivered by the Sponsor to the official winner within 10 days after receipt of the signed and fully completed Declaration and Release Form.
8. CONTEST GENERAL RULES: By entering the Contest, Entrants agree to abide by these Contest Rules and Regulations and the decisions of BNP Media, which are final.
9. WINNERS LIST: To obtain a copy of the winner list or a copy of the Contest Rules and Regulations, send your request to: BNP Media-POB, 2401 W. Big Beaver Rd., Suite 700, Troy, MI 48084. Requests must be received no later than October 30, 2011 and must include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
10. DISQUALIFICATION: The sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Contestor the operation of the RPLS.com website, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, BNP Media reserves the right to terminate the Entrant’s eligibility to participate. In the event any portion of this Contest is compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of BNP Media, which in the sole opinion of BNP Media, corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper entry into the contest, BNP Media reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate the Contest and to award Prize(s) to individuals selected at random from the pool of Entrants received up to the point of termination, if a computer virus, bug, tampering, unauthorized intervention, or other technical problem of any sort corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Contest.In no event will more Prizes be awarded than those listed in the Contest Rules and Regulations.
11. TAX INFORMATION: Liability for any applicable taxes imposed by any government, if any, on any Prize won is the sole responsibility of the winner of such Prize.
12. APPLICABLE LAWS: This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and county laws.
13. PRIZE DISCLAIMER: BNP Media shall not be responsible or liable to Entrants for any losses, damages or costs incurred as a result of Entrants entering the Contest or use of a Prize won in connection with this Contest or the failure by the Sponsor to deliver the Prize to the winner in accordance with the Contest Rules and Regulations. By participating in the Contest, each Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless BNP Media and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives of BNP Media, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
BNP MEDIA COPYRIGHT AGREEMENT
I (“Contributor”) agree with respect to any contest Submissions accepted by BNP Media (“BNP”) (i.e., articles, presentations, graphics, photographs, or other items), that: