Washington State - Law and Ethics Exam

Washington State - Law and Ethics Exam

Posted by NeilRobicheau on Aug 11, 2011 12:28 am

Does anyone here have experience with the Washington State Law and Eithics Exam? (NOT the LS exam)

I'm trying to figure out what I need to know for this thing. I've read the 27A WAC, and that's pretty simple and logical, but what else do I need? Just my good judgement? Should I start indexing my statutes and regulations now?

Any help would be appreciated. I haven't practiced in Washington, but I live there and commute to Alaska for work (where I am licesned).

Thanks,
Neil

Re: Washington State - Law and Ethics Exam

Posted by Phil Abenroth on Aug 11, 2011 1:06 pm

I'm pretty sure that is the take home portion, so you can take all the time you need and look up the WAC and RCW as you take the test.

Phil Abenroth

Posted by NeilRobicheau on Aug 12, 2011 8:00 pm

Thanks Phil. Very much appreciated.

Posted by ppm on Oct 15, 2011 1:33 am

I know I am kind of late on this responce, however... It IS a take home exam. But it does take a LOT of time. My advise is to start it early. This took me a good 10  hours to complete.

Posted by Jackson08 Jackson on Jan 16, 2018 12:46 am

I was just looking to find a good Mobile LSAT Prep Course for my LSAT preparation and I was wondering can anyone here give me any suggestions? Please feel free to add advice for someone preparing to give the exam for the first time. I will appreciate it. Thanks!

Posted by Archie Daly on Oct 9, 2018 4:25 am

my friend had experience with the Washington State Law and Eithics Exam, he had problems with the exam. But he quickly settled the question thanks to this site here https://paperleaf.ca/homework-help/, there even with homework will help, if necessary.

Posted by Layla Dale on Dec 10, 2018 8:27 am

Here is your 100 percent guarantee of passing an exam https://essaydragon.com/essay-writing-service. I've tried this service before.