Health and Safety in the home

Health and Safety in the home

Posted by ricardo brooks on Aug 8, 2018 3:54 am

Hi,

I have just started my on my journey to becoming a foster parent. I am 26, have been a primary school teacher for 5 years now in a very deprived and low area. I own my own home, car etc, and have decided from my work background and my sisters position as a social worker that fostering is something I really want to do. Improving the life of a child is the key for me. 
However had first assessment visit today and the social worker came across as though she had already made her judgement on me, from my date of birth and really hammered home the fact that my job as a teacher could come under threat due to the nature of foster care. This is something that I have considered and something I do have concerns about.
She also raised a health and safety issue in my home which I am questioning here: I have an oak side board and tv unit in my livinngroom. The SW pointed out that all the corners needed covering right down to the corners of the window sills and skirting boards. Is this SW trying to put me off or is this really a requirement. I want to be able to foster a child and give it a home not a padded cell. In the real world homes are just not wrapped in bubble wrap. I am out of line???

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://www.fostertalk.org/forums/public-forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=332
Utility Management Example

Thanks!

Re: Health and Safety in the home

Posted by heather rosado on Oct 4, 2018 2:59 am

Social work is a scholastic control and calling that worries about people, families, gatherings, and networks with an end goal to upgrade social working and generally speaking prosperity social working alludes to the manner by which individuals play out their social jobs and the auxiliary foundations that are given to support them. Quality Leather Jacket Getmyleather

Re: Health and Safety in the home

Posted by steve smith_7 on Dec 24, 2018 7:17 am

I would like to thank for the efforts you have $1 web hosting made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites.

Best Leather Jacket - MauveTree

Posted by Emma Jason on Jan 14, 2019 12:15 am

Thanks for sharing this piece of information. I really enjoyed it. keep up the good work and all the very best of luck! Women Pink Leather Jacket