• Accept point cloud/image data from static, mobile or airborne systems
• Work with projects of any size without practical limitations
• Standardize operations and workflows for all data sources
• Process fast with comprehensive and easy to learn tool suite
• Extract features and produce top quality CAD models
• Learn TopoDOT quickly in your office
• Provide access to data across all operations
• Move seamlessly to MicroStation[TM] design software packages
TopoDOT is a comprehensive tool suite for importing and processing point cloud and calibrated photo image data produced by static, terrestrial mobile and airborne laser scanning survey systems.
Typical TopoDOT applications include the extraction and production of survey grade 2D and 3D CAD topographies and models. TopoDOT was specifically developed for transportation corridor applications and has proven equally effective in land survey, plant, architecture, and general infrastructure applications.
TopoDOT offers the industry unique capability of mapping point cloud data and CAD elements accurately to the perspective view of the calibrated image. TopoDOT's complete processing tool suite is effective, intuitive and fast. TopoDOT runs in Bentley's MicroStation V8i CAD application.
$2990 single user license/$12,000 enterprise license (entry level). Single-user licenses tied to a workstation are ideal for small operations and/or learning TopoDOT. The enterprise program allows for unlimited installation across operations with annual price based on usage level.